Vertical Cut Freeride Hestra
Vertical Cut Freeride Hestra: A short freeride glove made from durable leathers with a close fitting neoprene cuff.
Vertical Cut Freeride Hestra Specs:
- Outer material: The black and grey gloves are made of impregnated Army Leather-goat leather, other colors in cowhide aniline.
- Insulation: Thermolite.
- Lining: Bemberg/polyester.
- Features: Features Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure.External seams.
- Size: 5,6,7,8,9,10,11.
Vertical Cut Freeride Hestra: Tight fitting with external seams for increased comfort and a perfect, firm pole grip.
Vertical Cut Freeride Hestra: A shorter version of our Vertical Cut legendary racing glove.
Vertical Cut Freeride Hestra: The hook-and-loop closure allows you to adjust the fit to match your needs.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.