UVO Marker: A new era in performance skiing — the new U.V.O. The dampening system from MARKER is the first in the history of skiing to offer 360° dampening for the ski.
UVO Marker Specs:
- 360 degree vibration technology
- Stabilization of the shovel at hgih speeds and on bumpy courses
- Less "chatter on hard surfaces
- Reduction of shovel torsion
- For use only for recent Volkl Race Ski
UVO Marker: Movement of the shovel along the Y axis (horizontal: left/right along the direction of travel) Less “chatter” on hard surfaces (Pic 2).
UVO Marker: Movement of the shovel along the Z axis (vertical: up/down along the direction of travel): Stabilization of the shovel at high speeds and on choppy surfaces (Pic 3).
UVO Marker: Torsion along the X axis (length of the skis) Reduction of shovel torsion. Direct power transfer that reduces loss of edge energy and grip; quicker, more reliable turn initiation (Pic 4).
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.