Trango 3.1 Mountain Hardwear
Trango 3.1 Mountain Hardwear: Built incredibly strong and engineered for the toughest high alpine conditions.
Trango 3.1 Mountain Hardwear Specs:
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- 2 dry entry vestibules
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- 2 Tension Shelves
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Internal guy system
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Watertight door zippers
- Mesh storage pockets
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective starter point
- Gear can be stored off the floor using canopy pockets or a accessory gear lofts (sold separately)
- Capacity: 3
- Floor Area: 48 sq. ft. / 4.5 m2
- Minimum Weight: 10 lb. 10 oz. / 4.82 kg.
Trango 3.1 Mountain Hardwear: Featuring Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles combined with our four-pole design and including our patented tension shelf for added strength, Trango™ tents excel in the toughest conditions.
Trango 3.1 Mountain Hardwear: Poled vestibule offers additional room front and rear.
Trango 3.1 Mountain Hardwear: Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light™ footprint to shave pounds.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.