Tour F12 90 mm Marker
Tour F12 90 mm Marker: Focusing on producing the right binding for the end use that each skier needs has always been the Marker way. The Tour F12 is an AT binding for the skier who wants an all-day touring rig, but still offers great skiing performance.
Tour F12 90 mm Marker Specs:
- Din 4 – 12
- Skier weight: 80 - 250 lbs
- Stand Height w/o ski 36mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Light
- Climbing aid 7 /13 degrees
- Gliding AFD Height Adjustable
- Step-in Heel Hollow Linkage
- EPS System Dual-screw Brake Pad
- Weight: 1775g per pair Small
- Weight: 1810g per pair Large
- Brake width 90mm
Tour F12 90 mm Marker: Gliding AFD All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction) device, allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice build up. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality - from racing to junior bindings and even alpine touring.
Tour F12 90 mm Marker: Triple Pivot Toe with a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
Tour F12 90 mm Marker: Hollow Linkage Heel features a hollow horizontal axle that saves weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a light weight product with phenomenal power transmission.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.