Tone DC Shoes
Tone DC Shoes: Whether you’re charging the park or ducking ropes, this board will keep ski Patrol in hot pursuit with its versatile combination of flex and float.
Tone DC Shoes Specs:
- NOTE that the 154 and 157 are MEDIUM-WIDE boards
- Camber Core
- Stratus Core of poplar for a light feel
- 3 Degree Bevel
- Sintered supreme base
Tone DC Shoes: Anti-Camber boards are flat between your stance and curved away from the snow outside the stance.
ToneDC Shoes: 4 Way Carbon Quadrax laminate of glass and carbon for progressive control
Tone DC Shoes: DC award winning snowboards and boots include technology like the Impact G, Unilite and Anti-Camber.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.