Summit Jacket Rab
Summit Jacket Rab: The Summit has evolved into one of our most versatile and durable down jackets, ideal for cold weather mountaineering, hanging out at base camp in bad weather and for use throughout the year for cold days at the crag.
Summit Jacket Rab Specs:
- Lighter, stronger Pertex® Endurance 30D ripstop shell
- Tough, abrasion resistant shoulder and outer arm fabric - 160D fabric
- 285g (L) of 650 fill power superior quality European goose down
- Additional 60g polyester insulation across shoulders
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Detachable down filled hood with wired peak
- 2 hand warmer and 1 internal security pocket
- 2-way YKK front zip and down filled zip baffle
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and hem drawcord
- Supplied with stuff sac
- Fit: Relaxed
- Weight: 710g (25oz)
Summit Jacket Rab: The detachable hood adds to the jackets versatility allowing you to reduce weight or opt for full mountain protection.
Summit Jacket Rab: Using high quality 650 fill power goose down and a Pertex Endurance shell this is by no means the lightest down jacket that we produce but it does mean it is incredibly durable.
Summit Jacket Rab: In response to user feedback we have added 60g of polyester insulation to the shoulders of the Summit Jacket to keep this part of the jacket warm and protect the down fill.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.