SUM SurveyMaster Brunton
SUM SurveyMaster Brunton: Combining two proven field tools into a single aluminum housed instrument, the SUM360LA fills the need for a do-it-all instrument.
SUM SurveyMaster Brunton Specs:
- Aluminum body
- Use as a satellite locater
- Tripod mountable
- Overall dimensions: 5.9"x2.1"x0.7"
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Sine scales: (0-45°)
- Tangent scales: (0-45°)
- Inch and mm scales: (0-5.25" & 0-115mm)
- Inclinometer: +/-90°
- Grade scale: +/- 150°
- Tripod mounting (bottom/edge): 1/4 - 20 threaded
SUM SurveyMaster Brunton: SUM 360LA has inch and mm scales on its sides and two tables on its back.
SUM SurveyMaster Brunton: It also features sine and tangent tables for quick reference, useful distance conversions and two tripod adapter holes for azimuth and inclination measurement using our tripod or monopod.
SUM SurveyMaster Brunton: Optional leather case available.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.