Speleo 10.5mm X 150' White Edelweiss
Speleo 10.5mm X 150' White Edelweiss: Strong and durable low stretch ropes for caving and other activities where semi-static ropes are recommended.
Speleo 10.5mm X 150' White Edelweiss:
- Caving : Ok
- Shrink in water : 4,5 %
- Strength with fuigure of 8 knot : 18,5 kN
- Sheath percentage : 35 %
- Weight : 70 g/m
- Knotability : 1,09
- Standard : UIAA CE EN1891
- Number of falls factor 1 : 7
- Material : Polyamide
- Sheath slippage : 0 %
- Impact force factor 0,3 : 5,5 kN
- Diameter : 10,5 mm
- Breaking strength : 27 kN
- Elongation under 50 / 150 kg : 3,5 %
- Type : A
Speleo 10.5mm X 150' White Edelweiss: EDELWEISS is a member of the UIAA safety commission and all our products conform to the UIAA norms.
Speleo 10.5mm X 150' White Edelweiss: The history of Edelweiss is landmarked by major innovations which supported the evolution of mountaineering and climbing.
Speleo 10.5mm X 150' White Edelweiss: Edelweiss ropes offer a reliability proven even in the harshest climbing conditions.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.