Ski Merino Light Lorpen
Ski Merino Light Lorpen: Ultrasoft light weight and warm, this is a sock designed for skiers looking for a combination of a precise boot fit and warmth.
Ski Merino Light Lorpen:
- Itch-free merino wool naturally wicks moisture, regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Cushioned shin
- Flat-knit toe seam
- Lycra® adds comfortable stretch and keeps socks in place
Ski Merino Light Lorpen: Lorpen's S.S.F. Ski Sock is the light weight way to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Ski Merino Light Lorpen: Merino wool and engineered knitting make these socks fit well; they're soft against your feet and warm. Lorpen uses their unique knitting techniques to put padding and insulation where you need it.
Ski Merino Light Lorpen: Their Stitch By Stitch seamless toe removes the bumps and lumps that cause toes to hurt and boots to not fit right , and creates a sock that you can ski in all day.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.