Force X Scarpa
Force X Scarpa: Guides love them, we love them, the comfortable and supportive Force X
Force X Scarpa Specs:
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Vellutina
- Midsole: Flexan
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge; 4mm
- Last: FF
- Sizes: 36 – 47, 48 (half sizes)
- Weight: 252g; 8.9oz (1/2 pair size 40)
Force X Scarpa: Padding in the heel cup and airmesh tongue give these the feel of an approach-shoe, but V-Tension randing keeps the sensitivity and performance high.
Force X Scarpa: We prefer the Force X for alpine climbing and long routes on lower-angle terrain.
Force X Scarpa: The dual power straps let you ramp up the climbing for steeper, crux pitches, and the all-natural suede upper forms to keep your feet smiling on a Grade V mission. Our favorite “comfort” shoe, with a few tricks up its sleeve. Try ‘em on and feel the goodness.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.