Boostic Scarpa: The Boostic is a professional tool intended for use in vertical to overhanging terrain where precision toe power and edging is crucial.
Boostic Scarpa Specs:
- Upper: Suede/Microsuede
- Midsole: Tenoflex
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge
- Weight: 240g; 8.3oz (1/2 pair size 40)
- Color: Parrot/Spring/Turquoise
Boostic Scarpa: Built for maximum toe power. MappingMicrossuede and leather into different areas in the uppers creates a shoe designed to work with the foot, allowing dynamic movement while climbing, and also maintaining the shoe’s precision fit over its lifetime.
Boostic Scarpa: The two hook-and-loop tab closures augment the structural integrity, securing the foot for high power performance, yet simultaneously retaining slipper-like sensitivity for more delicate moves.
Boostic Scarpa: Because of its stretchable, sock-like upper, the downturned Boostic slips on snugly, and can accommodate a wide variety of foot types for a precise fit.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.