Bering Jacket Valandre
Bering Jacket Valandre: Since the creation of Valandre in 1980, the Bering jacket has been the flagship of our high altitude range. Its 32 compartment construction keeps the 17.7oz (502g) of finest down exactly where it should be.
Bering Jacket Red Valandre Specs:
- Comfort: -22°F/ -30°C
- Outside fabric: 100% Polyamide Nylon 6-6 Ripstop 54.1g/m2 DWR treatment
- Inside fabric: 100% Polyester 40.8g/m2 DWR treatment
- Down quality : Oie 95/05 Filled with our 95/05 "fatty" gray goose from the South West of France
Bering Jacket Valandre: The five triangle compartments around the shoulders are “over-filled” whereas the lower part of the jacket has less density to allow more movement.
Bering Jacket Valandre: The double-front zip-system backed by a storm flap waist system and semi-elasticated draw cord in the collar offers great protection against violent winds making sure none of your precious body heat will get out! But when it gets too warm, several adjustment systems make sure your body is well ventilated.
Bering Jacket Valandre: The semi-tunnel hood is simply zipped on and by adding some Velcro to cover it up, this system is completely wind-protected. The hood also features a reinforced peak, which can be adjusted on the back of the neck.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.