Bering Jacket Valandre
Bering Jacket Valandre: A jacket designed from the start, with high altitude non ox assaults in mind.
Bering Jacket Red Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850 cu.in.+
- Total Weight: 41.9oz. (1187g.)
- Down Load: 17.7 oz. (502 g.)
- Comfort Rating: -22F (-30C)
Bering Jacket Valandre: The base of the "B" was a 32 compartment construction, with a lateral compartment separation (front/back) continuous compartment on the sleeves. One of the great achievements in this construction was and still is the 5 different geometrical triangles constructions in the shoulder section.
Bering Jacket Valandre: A double front zip system, backed by a storm flap waste system, and semi-elasticated draw cord in the collar, offers a effective protection against violent winds and drifting ice, (Smashed 'glass" particles - you know what we are talking about), keeps the body heat where it should be! Several adjustment systems, allows to ventilate as temperatures raises, as "over heating" is no fun as well.
Bering Jacket Valandre: A detachable semi-tunnel hood is fixed to the collar by a zipper. And this fixation system is backed up by a second fixation system of Velcro, running just below the zipper. The advantage of this system is double: the zipper can't freeze and no violent wind blow can rip it off. The hood has a reinforced peak that can be adjusted on the back of the neck, allowing an optimal integration of the goggles, with only very little direct exposure of the face skin to the cold winds.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.