Glissade 6061 Mountainsmith
Glissade 6061 Mountainsmith: Snowsport specific adjustable poles for your next backcountry winter activity.
Glissade 6061 Mountainsmith Specs:
- Snowsports specific pole
- Extended grip for steep ascents in deep snow
- Two telescoping sections
- Twist lock Double Cam adjustment
- Removable snow baskets with locking pin
- Rubber boot tips
- Neoprene wrist strap
- Molded TPU handle
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- 1 lb 11 oz / .75 kgs
- Compressed: 26"
- Extended: 54"
Glissade 6061 Mountainsmith: The winter snow travel Glissade trekking poles are designed to provide up and downhill stability both on or off the snow and ice.
Glissade 6061 Mountainsmith: Sold as pairs and comes equipped with removable snow baskets, extended EVA handles for up-slope trekking and skinning, replaceable rubber boot tips, two section telescoping pole adjustment and durable carbide tips that provide exceptional traction on rock, snow, trail and ice.
Glissade 6061 Mountainsmith: Packs down to 26" for easy carry when not in use.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.