Pyrite 7075 Mountainsmith
Pyrite 7075 Mountainsmith: Sturdy aircraft grade 7075 aluminum keeps you stable and ready for whatever the trail throws at you.
Pyrite 7075 Mountainsmith Specs:
- Spring loaded anti shock system
- Twist lock Double Cam adjustment
- Snow basket compatible
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- 1 lb 8 oz / .68 kgs
- Compressed: 26"
- Extended: 54"
- Sold as a pair
Pyrite 7075 Mountainsmith: The Pyrite trekking poles are expedition worthy poles made with durable aircraft grade 7075 aluminum.
Pyrite 7075 Mountainsmith: These rugged poles come equipped with comfortable dual-density rubber grips, anti-shock absorption system, removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips that provide exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree.
Pyrite 7075 Mountainsmith: Sold as pair.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.