Thor Neo Large Valandre
Thor Neo Large Valandre: Resisting very low night temperatures in Himalayan winter conditions is a major challenge for climbers expecting more from a sleeping bag than just surviving at -45°C.
Thor Neo Large Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850+ cu.in. / Down Load: 50.2 oz. (1424 g.)
- Total Weight: 75.6 oz. (2144 g.)(4 lbs 12 oz)
- Circumference: 60.2/55.1/36.6 Inch (153/140/93cm)
- Length (inside): 78.7 in./200cm
Thor Neo Large Valandre: The Thor NEO uses the fundamental anatomical baffle design from the unconditional Shocking Blue, featuring an identical foot box, draft collar and hood design that has been in use for several years. Professional field testers and experienced outdoor and mountaineering users all agree to a limit of comfort of the Shocking Blue to be at -20°C to -25°C (-5°F to -13°F).
Thor Neo Large Valandre: Due to its success we took the Shocking Blue and gave it a +60% increase in baffle height and down load, keeping the generous inside dimensions to what our colleagues proposed. In order to keep the total weight and pack size down, we decreased the zipper length from 175cm to 135cm (69in to 53in).
Thor Neo Large Valandre: The result is a bag that while being spacious it keeps the climber warm at -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to -50°F). It also offers a high tech foot box, draft collar and hood design with a fill weight of 1240g and a total weight of only 1870g (down load 43.7oz and total 66oz).
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.