Thor Valandre: The Thor was designed as a winter high altitude expedition bag.
Thor Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850+ cu.in. / Down Load: 50.2 oz. (1424 g.)
- Total Weight: 75.6 oz. (2144 g.)(4 lbs 12 oz)
- Circumference: 60.2/55.1/36.6 Inch (153/140/93cm)
- Length (inside): 72.8 in./185cm
- Temperature: -50.8°F (-46°C)
Thor Valandre: The Thor was developed from Maurice Barrard's Makalu concept bag in which the straight H box walls were slanted allowing to "stuff" the bag with a maximum of down.
Thor Valandre: The difference between the Odin and the Thor is that the Odin is a 27 compartment bag while the Thor is a 26 compartment bag.
Thor Valandre: This weight is not the end of this world....the temperatures that the bag can withstand, may very well be!
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.