Morrison 2 Person Mountainsmith
Morrison 2 Person Mountainsmith: Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors back to the tent category. Our Morrison two person tent features 35 sq ft of interior usable space, creating more versatility for that extra dog or 7ft brother-in-law. Add in the value of our removable canopy shelf and set-up instructions printed on the stuffsack and you've got a 3 season tent that performs way beyond it's price tag. Awarded "2011 Backpacker Gear Guide - KILLER DEAL!" and "2011 Outdoor Magazine - KILLER VALUE!"
Morrison 2 Person Mountainsmith Specs:
- Three season flexibility
- Free-standing four corner tent
- Bathtub floor construction
- Taped floor seams
- Mesh wall panels
- Detachable ceiling loft pocket
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Guyout attachment points
- Reflective guylines with tri-glide cord adjustment
- Tent fly includes adjustable ventilation windows
- Color-coded SR buckle attachment of Tent and Fly
- Multiple grommet pole attachment points
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy Yunan Poles
- Set-up instructions printed on stuffsack
- Eight 6061 Aluminum Reinforced V-Stakes
- 35 sq ft main floor space
- 14 sq ft total vestibule space (front & back)
- Two door / Two vestibule layout
- 18x7.5 inch packed dimension
- 43 inch interior headspace
- YKK® Zippers
- 30dx244T Nylon Storage Sack
- Fly: 185T Poly PU2000MM F/R
- Tent: 185T Breathable Poly F/R
- Floor: 190T Poly PU5000mm F/R
|Dimensions||43'' x 56'' x 92''||110 x 142 x 234 cm|
|Weight||4 lbs 11 oz||2.15 kg|
Morrison 2 Person Mountainsmith: Interior mesh storage pockets.
Morrison 2 Person Mountainsmith: Reflective guylines with tri-glide cord adjustment.
Morrison 2 Person Mountainsmith: Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.