Olan Booties Valandre
Olan Booties Valandre: Olan Booties are a critical piece of equipment whose necessity can’t be judged by weight alone.
Olan Booties Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850 cu.in.+
- Total Weight: 6.7oz. (189 g.)
- Down Load: 3 oz. (84 g.)
- Comfort Rating: -13F (-25C)
- Color: Black
Olan Booties Valandre: At just 6,7 oz (189g), you don’t have to debate about throwing them into your pack. It’s better than having to cut off your toes in the middle of a blizzard.
Olan Booties Valandre: The secret to the Olan’s warmth without much weight is Valandré’s French Fat Grey Goose down. It fills a 4 compartment system that gives these booties a -22°F (-30°c) rating.
Olan Booties Valandre: And since your hands have been in Valandré’s Oural mittens all day, operating the single draw cord is easier than having your Sherpas set up camp for you.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.