Baffin Bib Valandre
Baffin Bib Valandre: Together with the Bering jacket, the Baffin bib is a good alternative to a one-piece suit for high altitude expeditions - even technical ones!
Baffin Bib Red Valandre Specs:
- Comfort: -22°F/ -30°C
- Outside fabric: 100% Polyamide Nylon 6-6 Ripstop 54.1g/m2 DWR treatment
- Inside fabric: 100% Polyester 40.8g/m2 DWR treatment
- Down quality : Oie 95/05 Filled with our 95/05 "fatty" gray goose from the South West of France
Baffin Bib Valandre: The three separate compartments on the upper panel between the legs allow some technical climbing with bridging involved without running the risk of ripping your pants apart.
Baffin Bib Valandre: The fully separating side zippers allow ventilation or suiting up without removing footwear or other clothing; and the drop seat is super practical for answering calls of nature without too much faffing.
Baffin Bib Valandre: Maps and other essentials can be comfortably stored in the spacious zippered outside pocket at the front, and the reinforcements on seat, knees and lower legs make the bib strong enough to withstand all the abuse of typical expedition life.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.