Baffin Bib Valandre
Baffin Bib Valandre: Primarily intended for expedition use, these pants are the perfect match for the Bering jacket.
Baffin Bib Red Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850 cu.in.+
- Total Weight: 27.3 oz. (773g.)
- Down Load: 8.4 oz. (238 g.)
- Comfort Rating: -13F (-25C)
Baffin Bib Valandre: Three separate compartments are placed on the upper panel between the legs, allowing "a bit of bridging" at 24,000 ft without the risk of the pants ripping apart. With reinforced seat, knees and lower leg, the pants will stand the abuse of expedition life.
Baffin Bib Valandre: Fully separating side zippers let you vent or suit up without removing footwear or other clothing. The drop seat lets you answer calls of nature without removing suspenders. In front, a spacious, zippered outside pocket is available for maps and other essentials. The external draw cord secures easy adjustment.
Baffin Bib Valandre: The Baffin pants are the workhorse of any lineup of expedition gear. Together with the Bering Jacket, they represent a strong and versatile alternative to a union suit.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.