Swing 700 Valandre
Swing 700 Valandre: A true 3 season bag for beginners at a lower price, where the main issue is durability quality and safety.
Swing 700 Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Duck 700cu.in./ Down Load: 24.7 oz. (700 g.)
- Total Weight: 40.8 oz. (1157 g.)(2 lbs 9 oz)
- Circumference: 66.1/57/40.5 Inch (168/145/103cm)
- Length (inside): 72.8 in./185cm
- Temperature: -7.6°F (-22°C)
Swing 700 Valandre: The shell construction is a Asahi-KASEI acrylic rip stop (42g/m²) for the outside and a Polyamide rip stop (35g/m²) for the inside. Both fabrics are 100% produced in Japan. Not the crème of Japanese fabric technology, but the best offer taken price into consideration from Osaka. A solid fabric you can trust.
Swing 700 Valandre: The construction is a tuck stitched continuous baffle construction. The tuck stitch fixes the baffles to the outside and inside shell, by stitching though two layers of fabric, which is an extremely solid and durable stitch.
Swing 700 Valandre: The Swing offers a well shaped hood that, together with an efficient draft collar, offers a effective closing, minimizing heat loss in low temperatures, yet at the same time allows the bag to offer a great ventilation possibility in higher temperatures. And the raised foot box offers a maximum protection for the feet with a nice feel of comfort.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.