Swing 500 Valandre
Swing 500 Valandre: The Swing 500 is a solid value and well proven bag for those who are looking for a 2-season bag for trekking.
Swing 500 Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Duck 700cu.in./ Down Load: 17.6 oz. (500 g.)
- Total Weight: 33.05 oz. (937 g.) (2 lbs 1 oz)
- Circumference: 66.1/57/40.5 Inch (168/145/103cm)
- Length (inside): 72.8 in./185cm
- Temperature: -0.4°F (-18°C)
Swing 500 Valandre: Like the Swing 700, everything in this bag is of well proven quality: the down quality and filling, zipper, fabric, craftsmanship and basic baffle system.
Swing 500 Valandre: Though aimed at 2-seasom treks, this bag has however everything installed to allow top performance, once the bag hits its low temp range, thanks to a well designed foot box, semi-elastific draft collar and a well tailored hood.
Swing 500 Valandre: An experienced outdoor dude from BPL, can easily push the Swing 500 to 20°F (-5C), using a 3/4 Thermarest and professional base layer.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.