Freja Small Valandre
Freja Small Valandre: With a down load of 33.7oz (954g), a total weight of 54.4oz (1544g), and a conservative EN comfort rating of 3.2°F (-16°C), the Freja is a serious bag for 4-season winter use, and perfect for 6000/7000m peaks.
Freja Small Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850+ cuin (US Standards)
- Total Weight: 54.4 oz. (1544 g.)(3 lbs 6 oz)
- Down Load: 33.7oz. (954g.)
- Circumference: 62.2/55.9/33.8 Inch (158/142/86cm)
- Compressed Volume: 11 litres
- Length (inside): S: 66.9 in./170 cm M: 72.8 in./185cm L: 78.7 in./200cm
Freja Small Valandre: The baffles are "tuck stitched" from the inside of the outside fabric, stitching the baffles on to a double layer.
Freja Small Valandre: Combined with an impressing strong Asahi Kasei fabric, this shell will not fail.....because quality gear are made to last.
Freja Small Valandre: As the zipper automatically "blocks" in the selected position, the Freja offers an efficient way of regulating the ventilation.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.