La Fayette Valandre
La Fayette Valandre: The "La Fayette", introduced in the Valandré sleeping bag line in year 2000, was the pioneer in the second generation of Tubular bell construction.
La Fayette Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850+ cu. in/Down Load: 19.9 oz. (564 g.)
- Total Weight: 36.1 oz./1024 g
- Circumference: 66.9/59.8/33.8 Inch (170/152/86cm)
- Length (inside): S-66.9 in./170 cm M-72.8 in./185cm L-78.7 in./200cm
- Temperature: -14.8°F (-26°C)
La Fayette Valandre: The design concept was very simple: to conceive the ultimate superlight high altitude expedition bag, to be used together with the Combi suit.
La Fayette Valandre: To trap a maximum of air, warmed by you body heat (read burned calories), the insulation under the "center half size zip", is a velcro placed vertically, with the double purpose of: a) creating a barrier to reduce heat loss once the two velcros are perfectly tight-end and b) "fixing" the inside cylinder.
La Fayette Valandre: The La Fayette is more than a technical mountaineering bag, it's simply beyond any comparison worldwide. No other company has the technical expertise and the willingness to push technical limits to this level of ultimate perfection without any single compromise.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.