La Fayette Valandre
La Fayette Valandre: The "La Fayette", introduced in the Valandré sleeping bag line in year 2000, was the pioneer in the second generation of our Tubular bell construction.
La Fayette Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850+ cu. in
- Total Weight: 36.1 oz. (1024 g.)(2 lbs 4 oz)
- Down Load: 19.9 oz. (564 g.)
- Circumference: 66.9/59.8/33.8 Inch (170/152/86cm)
- Compressed Volume: 5.5 litres
- Length (inside): S: 66.9 in./170 cm M: 72.8 in./185cm L: 78.7 in./200cm
La Fayette Valandre: The design concept was very simple: to conceive the ultimate superlight high altitude expedition bag, to be used together with the Combi suit.
La Fayette Valandre:The La Fayette is a tubular bell construction, using pre-cut circular baffles (not anatomical). All stitches are tuck-stitched from the inside.
La Fayette Valandre: The tuck-stitch technique has the advantage of being stitched though a double layer of fabric, producing a very strong and solid seam.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.