Canyon Static 10mm X 300' Edelweiss
Canyon Static 10mm X 300' Edelweiss: Type A low-stretch rope made of a polyester-polyamid composite sheath, with Everdry treatment.
Canyon Static 10mm X 300' Edelweiss Specs:
- Shrink in water : 1,3 %
- Strength with fuigure of 8 knot : 17 kN
- Sheath percentage : 35 %
- Weight : 68 g/m
- Knotability : 1,00
- Standard : UIAA CE EN1891
- Number of falls factor 1 : 16
- Material : Polyamide / Polyester
- Sheath slippage : 0 %
- Impact force factor 0,3 : 5 kN
- Diameter : 10 mm
- Breaking strength : 23 kN
- Elongation under 50 / 150 kg : 4,5 %
- Type : A
Canyon Static 10mm X 300' Edelweiss: The rope has a high resistance to abrasion whilst remaining supple in use.
Canyon Static 10mm X 300' Edelweiss: Compared to a standard polyamid sheath, the shrinkage in water is reduced by a factor of 3.
Canyon Static 10mm X 300' Edelweiss: The rope cover sheath uses a combination of the performance of Polyamide and Polyester.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.