Canyon Static 10mm 200' Edelweiss
Canyon Static 10mm 200' Edelweiss: Type A low-stretch rope made of a polyester-polyamid composite sheath, with Everdry treatment
Canyon Static 10mm 200' Edelweiss Specs:
- Material : Polyamide / Polyester
- Impact force factor 1,77: 5 kN
- Weight: 68 g/m
- Standard: UIAA - CE EN1891
- Number of falls factor 1,77: 16
- Diameter: 10 mm
Canyon Static 10mm 200' Edelweiss: The rope has a high resistance to abrasion whilst remaining supple in use. Compared to a standard polyamid sheath, the shrinkage in water is reduced by a factor of 3.
Canyon Static10mm 200' Edelweiss: Static elongation: 4.5%
Canyon Static 10mm 200' Edelweiss: First fall elongation: 32%
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.