Canyon Static 9.6mm X 150' Edelweiss
Canyon Static 9.6mm X 150' Edelweiss: Type B low-stretch rope made of a polyester-polyamid composite sheath, with Everdry treatment.
Canyon Static 9.6mm X 150' Edelweiss Specs:
- Shrink in water : 1 %
- Strength with fuigure of 8 knot : 14 kN
- Sheath percentage : 44 %
- Weight : 59 g/m
- Knotability : 0,98
- Standard : UIAA CE EN1891
- Number of falls factor 1 : 12
- Material : Polyamide / Polyester
- Sheath slippage : 0 %
- Impact force factor 0,3 : 4,2 kN
- Diameter : 9,6 mm
- Breaking strength : 21 kN
- Canyon : Ok
- Elongation under 50 / 150 kg : 4,5 %
- Type : B
Canyon Static 9.6mm X 150' Edelweiss: The rope has a high resistance to abrasion whilst remaining supple in use.
Canyon Static 9.6mm X 150' Edelweiss: Compared to a standard polyamid sheath, the shrinkage in water is reduced by a factor of 3.
Canyon Static 9.6mm X 150' Edelweiss: The rope cover sheath uses a combination of the performance of Polyamide and Polyester.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.