Helium 7.9mm X 50m Supereverdry Edelweiss
Helium 7.9mm X 50m Supereverdry Edelweiss: Great finesse and a lot of fluidity are the advantages of this twin rope from the top level.
Helium 7.9mm X 50m Supereverdry Edelweiss Specs:
- Type : Twin rope
- Weight : 40 g /m
- Standard : UIAA - CE EN 892
- Number of falls factor 1,77 : 13
- Material : Polyamide
- Sheath slippage : 0 mm
- Impact force factor 1,77 : 8,5 kN
- Diameter : 7,9 mm
- Ice climbing : Ok
- Static elongation : 9 %
- First fall elongation : 34 %
- Supereverdry - UIAA Water Repellent : 1,4 %
Helium 7.9mm X 50m Supereverdry Edelweiss: SUPEREVERDRY - UIAA Water Repellent: The benefits are self- evident: in wet conditions the rope stays lighter, doesn’t tend to stiffen due to freezing and dries quicker.
Helium 7.9mm X 50m Supereverdry Edelweiss: HD Cover is a technology through which each cover thread is individually controlled, as opposed to standard braiding where the threads are controlled by pairs.
Helium 7.9mm X 50m Supereverdry Edelweiss: Perform 3 can provide with a gain in impact force performance of up to 12.5% on a same diameter rope.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.