Ranger GTX WXL-Wide Lowa
Ranger GTX WXL-Wide Lowa: Classic one piece handcrafted trekking boot.
Ranger GTX WXL-Wide Lowa Specs:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- AWP/ASYMMETRICAL WALKING POSITION: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Men's medium 'D' width.
- Weight Per Pair (Men's 9): 3.60 lbs
- Handcrafted in Germany.
Ranger GTX WXL-Wide Lowa: Ideal for carrying midweight packs, on trail, over long distances.
Ranger GTX WXL-Wide Lowa: Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
Ranger GTX WXL-Wide Lowa: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.