Vivionne II LL Flex Women's Lowa
Vivionne II LL Flex Women's Lowa: Women's specific trekking boot designed for midweight packs and all day comfort on dry trails.
Vivionne II LL Flex Women's Lowa Specs:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Glove leather lining.
- Weight Per Pair ( Women's 6.5): 2.70 lbs
- Handcrafted in Germany.
- Built on an exclusive, LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- Color: Navy/Prune
Vivionne II LL Flex Women's Lowa: Designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack. PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances. Vibram® Apptrail outsole with self cleaning tread. 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot stabilizer.
Vivionne II LL Flex Women's Lowa: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out. Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
Vivionne II LL Flex Women's Lowa: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution. Anatomically contoured C4 tongue to cradle the foot in comfort. More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.