Vivione II GTX Flex Women's Lowa
Vivione II GTX Flex Women's Lowa: Women's specific trekking boot designed for midweight packs and all day comfort on dry trails.
Vivione II GTX Flex Women's Lowa Specs:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- Weight Per Pair ( Women's 6.5): 2.70 lbs
- Handcrafted in Germany.
Vivione II GTX Flex Women's Lowa: Our women's boots are slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas (vs. men's boots) providing optimal fit and comfort.
Vivione II GTX Flex Women's Lowa: Soft ankle flex and Achilles comfort tab.
Vivione II GTX Flex Women's Lowa: Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.