Ticam GTX Lowa
Ticam GTX Lowa: A backpacking boot designed with reduced weight, easy ankle flex & easy lacing, while maintaining the sole stability.
Ticam GTX Lowa Specs:
- UPPERS: Waxed split leather/microfiber.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX®
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Weight Per Pair (Men's 9): 4.00 lbs
Ticam GTX Lowa: Vibram Masai outsole for traction, cushioning and support underfoot on uneven, rocky terrain. SPS midsole technology features a TPU insert in the heel area that allows for normal pronation but reduces excess, providing support and stability when walking.
Ticam GTX Lowa: Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. Perforations in the boot's lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
Ticam GTX Lowa: Tongue stud/x-lacing allows for better pressure distribution.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.