5mm 50m 100% Dyneema Beal
5mm 50m 100% Dyneema Beal: 100% dyneema accessory cord particularly suited to making foot loops and secondary anchors for caving.
5mm 50m 100% Dyneema Beal Specs:
- Must not be used as climbing or belaying ropes
- Breaking load: 1200 daN(kg)
- Intensive and daily use 1 year
- Daily in-season use of average intensity 3 years
5mm 50m 100% Dyneema Beal: Dyneema cord, which requires a triple fisherman's knot.
5mm 50m 100% Dyneema Beal: Dyneema is very slippy, cords made from it present sheath slippage.
5mm 50m 100% Dyneema Beal: For this reason they must not be used as the second line during abseil descents.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.