Flashlight II 10mm X 50m Edelweiss
Flashlight II 10mm X 50m Edelweiss: The right balance for suppleness and reassuring handling.
Flashlight II 10mm X 50m Edelweiss:
- Material : Polyamide
- Sheath slippage : 0 mm
- Impact force factor 1,77 : 8,20 kN
- Diameter : 10 mm
- Static elongation : 8,7 %
- First fall elongation : 35 %
- Number of falls factor 1,77 : 6
- Standard : UIAA - CE EN892
- Weight : 63 g/m
Flashlight II 10mm X 50m Edelweiss: Edelweiss dynamic ropes are treated with the durable yarn cover to increase resistance to wear and humidity, and thus increase their active lifetime.
Flashlight II 10mm X 50m Edelweiss: In good storage conditions this product may be kept for 5 years before first use without affecting its future lifetime duration in use.
Flashlight II 10mm X 50m Edelweiss: The potential lifetime of this product in use is 10 years.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.