Weisshorn GTX Lowa
Weisshorn GTX Lowa: LOWA's most technically advanced mixed route alpine boot.
Weisshorn GTX Lowa Specs:
- UPPER: Mountaineering Split Leather, CORDURA® and microfiber.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX® with DURATHERM® insulation.
- Step-in crampon-compatible.
- Color: Lime/Black
- Weight Per Pair ( Men's 9): 3.50 lbs
Weisshorn GTX Lowa: Double tongue, with removable and adjustable inner tongue allows for perfect fit across the top of the foot. Foot hold is enhanced with our patented I-Lock lacing. Vibram® Dolent rubber outsole offers ultra-secure grip and high edge strength.
Weisshorn GTX Lowa: FLEXFIT SYNCHRO allows for comfortable ankle flex & articulation on exceptionally steep terrain. Insulate Pro Alu-coated w/ Fleece footbed. 6mm Nylon/8mm TPU stabilizer.
Weisshorn GTX Lowa: PU midsole with I-Core - the carbon inlay, guarantees ideal flexing and torsional stability. I-Core technology reduces weight, provides rigidity for automatic crampons.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.