Expedition 6000 RD GTX Plus Lowa
Expedition 6000 RD GTX Plus Lowa: High altitude double boot for intermediate, 6,000 meter peaks.
Expedition 6000 RD GTX Plus Lowa Specs:
- UPPER: Cordura with full length zip
- LINING: Inner boot with Aveolite, GORE-TEX Duratherm, Alu-coated PE Foam and Primaloft insulation.
- Weight Per Pair (Men's 9): 4.80 lbs.
- Handcrafted in Germany.
- Unisex sizing.
- Color: Lime/Silver
Expedition 6000 RD GTX Plus Lowa: Vibram Teton outsole, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons. Insulate Pro alu-coated footbed with fleece. 6mm nylon shank, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
Expedition 6000 RD GTX Plus Lowa: Reflective technologies retain heat. High outside zipped gaiter for weather protection & durability. High wall rubber rand for durability against rock & gear.
Expedition 6000 RD GTX Plus Lowa: Designed by renowned mountainer, Ralf Dujmovits. Fully automatic crampon compatible.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.