TX600 Pieps: The Pieps TX600 is a mini-transmitter for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the frequency according to the standard EN300718.
- Transmission frequency: 456,00 kHz
- Power supply: 1 battery, Alkaline (AAA), IEC-LR03, 1.5V
- Battery lifetime: 70 h in send-mode
- Receiving range: (Vector/DSP) max. 15 m
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- Weight: 70 g (incl. battery)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62 x 47 x 19 mm
TX600 Pieps: Safety for dogs in mission and on tour (avalanche rescue dogs, hunting dogs etc.) .
TX600 Pieps: Perfect for equipment (snowmobiles etc.)
TX600 Pieps: The TX600 can be received with every Pieps Vector and DSP (with Software Version 8.2 or greater).
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.