Powder Base Unit ABS
Powder Base Unit ABS: Narrow, light and compact - the Powder Base Unit with proven ABS TwinBag System, especially designed for freeriders and those going off piste.
Powder Base Unit ABS Specs:
- Handle plate with activation handle
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- ABS® TwinBags with buoyancy volume of 170 l
- Water-repellent, padded back section
- Burst pressure at least 675 bar
Powder Base Unit ABS: With a short back section and close-fitting neoprene hip strap, the Powder Base Unit is also well suited to smaller, slimmer people.
Powder Base Unit ABS: Easily attach Powder Zip-On packs with volumes of 5 or 15 liters via zip fasteners.
Powder Base Unit ABS: The carrying system meets the requirements of the TÜV for extreme operational demands (PPE Directive 89/686/EEC).
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.