Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: By controlling the density and tensioning of the yarn during the Dynamic Knitting Process, Lorpen shapes and engineers the sock to accurately reflect the needs specific to each part of the foot.
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen:
- New Merino Wool 75%, Polyamide (Nylon) 15%, Lycra 10%
- Toes have stitch-by-stitch "no feel" flat seam for comfort
- Open knit at instep reduces bulk, improves fit and enhances moisture management; thicker knit on sole provides cushion
- Lycra® spandex throughout socks help them retain shape, which means no bunching
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: An optimal density on the sole delivers precise amounts of cushioning where it's needed while a very open and finer knit over the top of the foot maximizes fit and moisture release in any footwear.
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: Has polyamide on the outside for strength and new Merino Wool on the inside for natural warmth and softness in contact with the skin.
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: Lorpen uses an extra flat seam on their socks so it won't bother you in your shoes or boots. They are 100% flat!
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.