Tazlina H2O: This ski delivers exceptionally stable performance on hard snow, but still has the support you need to push through deep, off-piste snow conditions.
Tazlina H2O Specs:
- Length 174cm: 137-108-124, Flex (6), Radius 22m
- Length 184cm: 137- 108- 124, Flex (6), Radius 25m
- Length 191cm: 137-108-124, Flex (6), Radius 27m
Tazlina H2O: With the H2OG ‘Lay Down’ design combining powder ski shape with carving ski performance, the Tazlina will float through powder but is still responsive enough to feel confidant arcing turns on crud and challenging hard snow conditions.
Tazlina H2O: Dean Cummings owner of H2O Guides has committed his life to the outdoors and has pioneered thousands of first descents in mountains and rivers all over the world.
Tazlina H2O: Primary Ski Use, All mountain, Backcountry, Resort.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.