Assault Shinguards Slytech
Assault Shinguards Slytech: The new technopolymer Zytel material in a shinguard.
Assault Shinguards Slytech Specs:
- 4 Friction Deviators (size L) / 3 Friction Deviators (size S)
- High Density Foam Pads for Ultimate Grip
- Long/Large: 38 cm
- Short/Small: 31 cm
- Designed and Made by Slytech in Italy
Assault Shinguards Slytech: The shell of the ASSAULT guards is made in Zytel, a tough and durable, yet lightweight engineering polymer by Dupont®. Zytel performs extremely well in a very broad range of temperatures. This advanced material allows the ASSAULT to be cost effective without compromising performance.
Assault Shinguards Slytech: By increasing the stiffness of the shell, the use of the 3DN IMPACT TECHNOLOGY with 3 deviators, maximizes the speed of passage over the pole drastically reducing the friction generate during impact between the athlete and pole and the subsequent slide.
Assault Shinguards Slytech: The shell's anatomic shape allows a perfect fit of the shinguard and forearmguard to the athlete’s leg and arm. The high-density foam padding offers optimal comfort and grip. Each and every detail has been carefully studied to maximize performance and is the result of the meticulous, lengthy tests performed by the world’s top slalom champions.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.