Polycarbonate Crystal Card BCA
Polycarbonate Crystal Card BCA: The polycarbonate crystal card provides a surface to analyze/classify snow grain and also has a slope index, which allows you to determine slope angles from a topographical map.
Polycarbonate Crystal Card BCA Specs:
- Dimensions: 6x4 inches / 15x10 centimeters.
- Protective clear coat
- Crystal and snowpit 'cheat sheets'
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Polycarbonate material does not conduct heat, which keeps the crystals from melting
Polycarbonate Crystal Card BCA: Ideal for sunnier climates, the polycarbonate crystal card does not absorb as much the aluminum crystal card, which allows you to study snow crystals longer and more accurately.
Polycarbonate Crystal Card BCA: BCA designed it's snow study tools in conjunction with North America's most experienced avalanche educators.
Polycarbonate Crystal Card BCA: BCA snow study tools allow you to gather all of the data you need, without breaking the bank.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.