Alp 40 Pack BCA
Alp 40 Pack BCA: The Alp 40 is sufficient for overnight, multi-day trips in the backcountry. There is an external vertical pocket on the side dedicated to storing your probe and shovel handle.
Alp 40 Pack BCA Specs:
- volume: 2440 cubic inches/40 liters weight: 55 ounces/1559 grams
- torso lengths: 17-22 inches
- hydration: Nalgene-compatible system
- highlights: side access, top lid or roll top, improved durability, Nalgene bottle-compatible hydration for easy refills and cleaning
- available in black and orange
Alp 40 Pack BCA: There is a front storage pocket for a shovel blade and other items such as a medical kit, which is accessible by a vertical zipper.
Alp 40 Pack BCA: This gives you the option to customize your pack and remove the lid all together and the roll top lid with velcro seal will keep your contents dry should the weather turn wet.
Alp 40 Pack BCA: In the main storage compartment, there is a zipper pouch for storing miscellaneous items.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.