Squire 90 mm Marker
Squire 90 mm Marker: The Squire suits the skier who wants a light weight, versatile freeskiing binding that offers powerful energy transmission.
Squire 90 mm Marker Specs:
- DIN Range 3 - 11
- Recom. Skier's weight 65 - 240 lbs
- Brake Width 90 mm
- Stand Height w/o ski 22 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-in Heel Hollow Linkage
- EPS System Dual-screw Brake Pad
Squire 90 mm Marker: Gliding AFD All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction) device, allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice build up. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality - from racing to junior bindings and even alpine touring.
Squire 90 mm Marker: Triple Pivot Light Toe This compact design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
Squire 90 mm Marker: Hollow Linkage Heel features a hollow horizontal axle that saves weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a light weight product with phenomenal power transmission.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.