Jannu Jacket Rab
Jannu Jacket Rab: The Jannu jacket has been developed to fill the gap between the Batura Jacket and the Summit and Neutrino Endurance jackets and is designed for trekking to or extended stays at Altitude.
Jannu Jacket Rab Specs:
- Narrow box wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon® Aquaguard® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped Napoleon chest pockets, storm flaps
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
Jannu Jacket Rab: The Jannu takes the narrow box wall construction of the Batura and then is filled with 400g (size large) of high quality 750 fill power European goose down.
Jannu Jacket Rab: The 2 napoleon pockets feature standard YKK zips with storm flaps and there is a zipped internal pocket ideal for valuables of for batteries/electrical items and a large mesh pocket for a water bottle or other items that need to be kept warm.
Jannu Jacket Rab: The hood for the Jannu jacket is borrowed from the Summit jacket but without the collar stow system - the thinking being that this jacket is only likely to be used in more extreme conditions when the hood is probably going to be in use.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.