Maestrale RS Scarpa
Maestrale RS Scarpa: The new standard for high-performance AT boots
Maestrale RS Scarpa Specs:
- Inner Boot: Intuition Pro Flex RS
- Shell | Cuff | Tongue: Polyamide I Polyamide I Pebax®
- Buckles: 4 + 50mm Power Strap RS
- Forward Lean: 16° – 20°
- Sole: Vibram® Cayman
- Weight: 1570g; 3lbs 7oz (1/2 pair size 27)
- Sizes: 24.5 – 32
- Binding System: AT, TLT
- Forefoot width: 101mm
Maestrale RS Scarpa:the Maestrale RS is a powerful touring boot for today's hard-chargers in the backcountry.
Maestrale RS Scarpa:The Maestrale RS is derived from Scarpa’s Maestrale alpine touring boot. Original Maestrale was wildly popular both for its Halloween pumpkin good looks (ha), performance, and for reasonable pricing (almost heretical in this very costly industry). This is Scarpa’s best-selling ever alpine touring boot.
Maestrale RS Scarpa:the Maestrale RS as a stiffer, uglier version of the Maestrale with mounting hardware that isn’t problematic.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.