The Da'Nollie Icelantic
The Da'Nollie Icelantic: The Da'Nollie is a park and urban ski for the most progressive of riders.
The Da'Nollie Icelantic Specs:
- Length: 160cm, 170cm, 180cm
- Radius: 16m, 18m, 20m
- Tip: 118mm
- Waist: 88mm
- Tail: 118mm
- Weight: 6.60 lbs, 7.40 lbs, 8.00 lbs
The Da'Nollie Icelantic: Designed to meet Pro-athlete Leigh Powis' standards, the 2012-2013 Da'Nollie contains Icelatic's "Nollie Flex-Core."
The Da'Nollie Icelantic: This core profile enables the rider to Ollie, Nollie and butter the hell out of any feature - as well as stomp whatever hit the park throws at 'em.
The Da'Nollie Icelantic: Combine this with Icelantic's proven quality and you have one of the most durable skis for the urban setting.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.