Freeride Pieps: A full digital 1-antenna avalanche transceiver. Quite simple to use, the Freeride is small, light, dynamic and cool. A perfect solution for the off-slope skier or snowboarder.
Freeride Pieps Specs:
- Transmission frequency 457 kHz (EN 300718)
- Battery lifetime min. 200 h send mode
- Maximum range 40 m
- Search strip 30 m
- Weight 110 g (including battery)
- Temperature range -20°C bis +45°C
Freeride Pieps: The FREERIDE has an elliptical receiving range of up to 40 m.
Freeride Pieps: iPROBE Support: The FREERIDE can be deactivated temporarily by the iPROBE and the searcher can focus on the next strongest signal.
Freeride Pieps: Auto revert function in case of a secondary avalanche (optional).
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.